Chicken Croutons Ingredients
- 1 whole chicken – 1,5 kilos
- 2 – 3 slices of sourdough bread – stale
- 10 – 12 baby potatoes – cut into 2
- 2 onions – divided into 6
- 2 beets – divided into 4
- 8 pieces baby carrots
- 1 orange – sliced into large cubes
- 2 twigs celery stalk – finely chopped
- 1 head garlic – cut in the middle
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
Ingredients for Butter Mix
- 3 tbsp butter – at room temperature
- 2 branches of tarragon
- 2 branch coral pavilion
- 5 – 6 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 3 – 4 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 pinch powder red pepper
- 1 teaspoon grain coriander
Ingredients for Chicken
- 2 – 3 tablespoons butter
Chop your stale sour yeast bread into cubes and bake for about 10 minutes at 180 degrees until thoroughly dried in a preheated oven.
For buttery mixture;
Place the butter in a mixing bowl.
Finely chopped tarragon, coral kiosk, fresh thyme, rosemary, ground red pepper and mortar and mortar.
Mix the butter and herbs thoroughly.
Take care not to shred the chicken thoroughly and dry the water.
Thoroughly mix the buttered mixture between your chicken’s skin and meat.
Then feed the chicken on both sides of the upper skin of the plain butter thoroughly.
Fill the chicken with croutons.
Wrap the thighs and wings with the food rope into the body and place the turkey in the oven dish.
Then place the vegetables on the bottom of your oven tray.
Add olive oil, salt and pepper.
Place the oven wire on it and place your chicken on it.
Cover your chicken first with baking paper, then with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour in 180 ° preheated oven.
Then open it and cook in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 – 30 minutes.